I LOVE your poster creation. What a sweet & beautiful family!
Ok, little miss PERFECT family ;) You all look amazing! I love that one of you and lucus ;)Miss you guys!
Sweet pics!
These are such beautiful pictures! Halle is just too precious in that first one!! Lucas is already so big!
I love all the pictures; You have a beautiful family!
Gorgeous pictures! That one of you with Lucus is so so cute!
hey - just thought of something...if you want me to replace that pic in your header of you, luke, and halle w/ the one of all of you in this post - just email me the pic and the blogger id and password :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE your poster creation. What a sweet & beautiful family!
Ok, little miss PERFECT family ;) You all look amazing! I love that one of you and lucus ;)
Miss you guys!
Sweet pics!
These are such beautiful pictures! Halle is just too precious in that first one!! Lucas is already so big!
I love all the pictures; You have a beautiful family!
Gorgeous pictures! That one of you with Lucus is so so cute!
hey - just thought of something...if you want me to replace that pic in your header of you, luke, and halle w/ the one of all of you in this post - just email me the pic and the blogger id and password :)
Post a Comment