Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby #3

I realize our blog averages a 4 month lag and we have a huge following (approximately 2 readers including myself), however, I want to make one up to date post. We are expecting another baby in early August! We are very excited! It was a surprise but it is a joy to know our children will be so close in age. Looking back over the past couple of years I am amazed at how far we have come. Luke and I had no idea what the next 5 years had in store & it has been quite and adventure. So many changes and so much love! Here are a couple of pics from the past 5 years. I say exhausted but it is well worth it and we wouldn't trade it for the world! Can't wait to do it all again with Baby #3. Well, maybe we can wait a couple of months. :)
Proud and Exhausted parents of Lucas (3 weeks) & Halle (2 1/2)
Proud Parents - 2006
A little tired...

Pregnant with Halle - December 2005
Still looking energetic and young...

Before Kiddos - Yosemite National Park 2005
Is it just me or were we in pretty good shape?
What happened...sorry Luke, what happened to me?

7 comments:

Natalie N said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ashley, this is wonderful news. I am so excited for you. What a blessing to have another sibling for Halle & Lucas. You will do awesome with 3! I loved the pictures of you & Luke going back in time before you had kids. :) I can't even remember what that was like! Do keep the updates coming with your pregnancy. Hope you are feeling well!
xoxo

Team Leslie said...

Saweeet pictures....seriously awesome.
I love these new posts - so great!!
p.s. Look ash, you already have 2 readers besides you!!

Shannon K. said...

Congratulations!!! Very excited to see an update as I am too a reader :) So happy for you guys!

Crystal said...

Congrats!!! Wes told me the news a couple of weeks ago...OMG! BOth my babies were surprises. I kinda wish that would happen with the third because I want three, but am scared to death to actually put that plan in process. You guys are such great parents...Baby number 3 will be sooo lucky!

amason said...

ashley!! that is so exciting!!! i'm glad you updated.. i'm a reader too. :) so happy for you guys!! we miss y'all!!

aggieriedels said...

What a roller coaster. We too were surprised to hear that we are prego with baby number 3. Due in July. We are very excited, but our two youngest will be 14 months apart.

AdventurerMom said...

It may be infrequent, but I still love your posts! I'm giving you the beautiful blog award! Rules are on my blog.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones