Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oh Halle!

Just thought I would make a quick post before I forget this story. Yesterday we were walking through the neighborhood and we stopped to talk to a Mom who has two boys around Halle & Lucas's age. I asked Halle if she would like to meet the oldest boy named Ryan and she said, "I have too many friends already and I don't have enough room in my heart for more friends. I told her that God will always make room in her heart for more friends and she said, "well, he can be at the end of my list." What are we going to do with her?

1 comment:

Team Leslie said...

You have to give her credit for being honest:) Halle, we love you....even if we're at the bottom of your list too.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones